Nowadays reviews play a significant role in our lives. Our day to day decisions is affected by the reviews, whether if you are going to buy any product online or if you are going to a restaurant. We do mostly check the reviews of the product or the service we going to opt for. Even before going out to watch a movie we all check IMDB’s ratings for that movie.
So, in an online e-commerce website or a website where someone is selling some services the reviews section plays an extremely important role. According to an online magazine Internet Retailer (now Digital Commerce 360), you can increase your conversion rate by 14-76% by adding product reviews to your online store. If you are going to launch a WooCommerce integrated WordPress website then a review plugin is a must. Today we gonna list best review or rating plugins for a website with WooCommerce.
|YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews||3.4/5||6,000+|
|WP Product Review Lite||4.5/5||40,000+|
|WordPress Rate Everything Star Rating||2.3/5||N/A|
|Yotpo Social Reviews for WooCommerce||3.4/5||4,000+|
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews plugin allows you to integrate a review system that will provide an extra touch to increase the visibility and boost the sale of your products. This plugin has a free version as well as the premium version available. The free version lets you display the stats of the reviews/ratings using bar graphs. Users can also attach files such as images to the review.
The premium version includes all the features of the free version and some more exciting features as well.
– Users can filter reviews by click on the ratings.
– Users can evaluate the reviews as if they are useful or not.
– Allows users or just registered users to vote on the review.
– Filter reviews by “Most Recent” or “Most Useful” reviews.
– Users can reply to the existing reviews.
– Highlight one or more reviews which will help you to boost sales.
– Users can report a review as inappropriate and that review will be hidden automatically if it is reported inappropriate a pre-set number of times.
– It can be integrated with Google review snippets which increase visibility in search engines.
Ultimate Reviews is another great plugin available online for WooCommerce. There is a free and a premium version of this plugin available online. There are multiple rating systems, i.e. points and percentage. You can filter the reviews by score, product name and/or review author. Shortcode is available to integrate the reviews on the page.
Also, allows you to upload an image as well as video with their review. The premium version of the plugin gives you extended functionality to enhance the features of your website.
– It gives you the option to add additional custom fields which can be text, checkbox, radio button, or drop-down fields.
– Rich snippets are available for better results in search engines with aggregate ratings.
– Detailed HTML email available that can automatically ask for reviews from the users associated with the order of a particular product.
WP Product Review Lite
WP Product Review Lite allows you to help interact more with the users with improved comments on the posts. You can create a top product review widget with the help of this plugin. Also, you can update the colors of the widgets according to your theme colors in the theme options.
The plugin also supports Google rich snippets which play a very important role in any eCommerce website.
WordPress Rate Everything Star Rating Plugin
WordPress Rate Everything Star Rating Plugin is another premium plugin for displaying reviews system onto your website. It allows you to display it using a shortcode, you can display it on post, pages and products as well. It comes with features such as:
– You can control the number of stars which is unlikely of any other plugin we have seen till now.
– You can control the size of each star.
– For products page, the ratings can be listed in grid/list view and detailed view.
– Default position can be set from the backend.
Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews for WooCommerce
Yotpo – product and photo reviews let you collect reviews, ratings and photos from your customers. It comes up with a number of shortcodes.
Yotpo helps you to drive traffic to a certain website by allowing customers to post their reviews on their social accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.